Since you were a little girl you have dreamed of walking down the aisle wearing your beautiful dress and now the day has arrived, it’s your wedding day! But let’s back up a little. There is so much to do prior to your wedding day because you want to ensure everything is perfect.
It’s a journey from engagement to the big day so here is an easy Road map to your South Florida Wedding.
2. Set Your Budget and make sure you know who is responsible for paying what – this Budgeting tool will make this step easy. Need some additional advice, Here is a recent blog post with great Budgeting Tips.
4. Choose Your Bridal Party – Deciding on who you will ask to be part of your bridal party can be like strolling through a minefield. Think before you act and tread carefully to ensure peace now, and for years to come. Read this first!
5. Research and secure your South Florida Wedding vendors – The best vendors are found by recommendations. Ask your Family, Friends and other vendors who they would recommend. Also make sure you read reviews.
6. Send your Save-the-Dates – Here are 10 Creative Photo Save-the-Date Ideas.
7. Shop for your Gown – So many choices! But you’ll know which is the one when you try it on. Here are some ideas.
8. Register for Gifts – Technology today allows you to Register online. WeddingWire has made it simple to create a bridal registry at the most popular retailers.
9. Time to start putting together your Music Playlist – We offer an online interactive Music database for you to create your “Must Play” songs and very importantly your “DO NOT PLAY” lists. Call now to learn more 954-260-4480 or click here.
10. Cake Tasting – First decide on the style of cake. Here are some ideas. Then schedule a consultation with 2-3 bakers and make sure they understand your vision for your cake.
11. Book your Honeymoon – There are lots of amazing Honeymoon options. Here are some choices.
12. Send you invitations – Composing wedding invitations involves complex-and beautiful-etiquette guidelines. Need help or still looking for invitation ideas? Visit our friends at www.magnacartainvitations.com
13. Pre-Wedding events – Here’s the scoop on engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and more! Vision DJs offers special packages for these events. Call 954-434-9697 to learn more.
14. Wedding Day -If you follow our road map, there is nothing left to do. If you have hired the right vendor, you will have nothing but an amazing time at your wedding.
Tell Us, Did we miss anything? Let us know.
Still need some ideas? Feel free to contact one of our Wedding professionals. Although we are a DJ & Lighting company our 25+ years in the South Florida Wedding market has taught us a lot that we would love to share with you.